Some of my time is devoted to teaching and mentorship.
Columbia University Courses
- Fall 2018: TA for COMS 6998-06 — Computation and the Brain (graduate) [course page]
Princeton University Courses
- Spring 2017: TA for COS 511 — Theoretical Machine Learning (graduate) [course page]
- Spring 2017: helped with COS 495 — Neural Networks (designed homework assignment on word embeddings)
- Fall 2016: TA for COS 397 — Independent Work Seminars in NLP, Information Retrieval, and Entrepreneurship
- Spring 2014: Grader for COS 226 — Intro Algorithms
- Fall 2013 — Fall 2014: COS Lab TA for COS 126, 226, 217 — Intro Algorithms and Systems
Summer 2021: Advisor for the Algorithmic Game Theory topic in the Columbia Undergraduate Theoretical CS Seminar, and designed the seminar syllabus.
- Spring 2017: Advised the junior independent work of Cathy Chen (COS ‘18) and Viola Mocz (NEU ‘18) in neuroscience with Professor Ken Norman at Princeton.
- Spring 2014 — Fall 2016: Seminar Leader for the NLP-ML Reading Group with Dr. Christiane Fellbaum at Princeton
- October 2011— May 2012: Tutored students at Mountain View library in math [flyer]